News and Events
Thinxtream Technologies Launches DeviceMaestro® Smart™
An open, smart and flexible M2M application software
SINGAPORE, September 21, 2013 – Thinxtream™ Technologies, a global company with software products for device management, today announced DeviceMaestro Smart, an open, standards-based, scalable and flexible M2M application software. Based on its successful DeviceMaestro® device management platform, DeviceMaestro Smart enables an organization to implement its M2M strategy, starting from basic device monitoring, to performing business analytics, implementing service management and eventually business transformation.
Any organization that is looking to effectively manage a vast number of connected devices, collect, capture, and analyze data from them for better business outcomes can benefit by using DeviceMaestro Smart.
OEMs and Service Providers can integrate DeviceMaestro Smart, with their connected devices, applications and businesses, gain valuable business insights, drive better business outcomes and provide a richer, complete customer experience.
Some of the key features of DeviceMaestro Smart include:
- Complete user-friendly M2M application with central asset tracking, remote provisioning, management, fault management, servicing and consumables ordering
- Multi-vendor device support for multiple devices in different predefined/custom-defined device classes
- Versatile, scalable client-server based architecture with devices managed through individual embedded client or aggregated through software client proxy
- Big data support with flexible database architecture for storing terabytes/petabytes of structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data
- Secure operations with encrypted communication for data exchange, firewall-friendly communication with devices and multi-tenant support
- Supports existing standards-based communication protocols (e.g., TR-069, HTTP, SNMP) with flexibility to incorporate evolving open standards and proprietary protocols
- Integration with business applications such as SAP®, Siebel®, PeopleSoft®, Salesforce.com®, Oracle®, Sybase®, etc.
For more information on DeviceMaestro Smart, please visit www.devicemaestro.com.
DeviceMaestro Smart is available now in flexible, annual, device-based licensing models. In addition, Thinxtream offers flexible partnership models for equipment OEMs.
About Thinxtream Technologies Pte. Ltd.
Thinxtream Technologies is a global software company, with innovative software products for device management, print and media applications, and software services for a wide range of industries. With a wide range of offerings, Thinxtream has successfully enabled leading customers, including Fortune 500 companies, meet their application, product and business goals. Based in Singapore, Thinxtream is a part of the Celstream Group of companies and leverages the group’s software engineering capabilities.
More information on the company can be found at www.thinxtream.com.
Thinxtream, DeviceMaestro and DeviceMaestro Smart are registered trademarks or trademarks of Thinxtream Technologies Pte. Ltd. SAP is a registered trademark SAP AG. Oracle, PeopleSoft and Siebel are registered trademarks of Oracle Corporation. Salesforce.com is a registered trademark of salesforce.com, Inc.. Sybase is a registered trademark of Sybase Inc.. All other trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.