News and Events
Thinxtream Technologies Launches DeviceMaestro™
A smart and flexible device management platform
SINGAPORE, June 21, 2011 – Thinxtream™ Technologies, today announced DeviceMaestro™, a Device Management software platform that helps organizations centrally, securely and proactively track, diagnose and manage geographically dispersed devices over LANs, WANs, or the Internet.
“With the exponential growth in the number of devices, OEMs and service providers are realizing that the management and maintenance of these devices is both complex and expensive,” said Anil Thakkar, Director, Product Management, Thinxtream Technologies. “DeviceMaestro is a cost-effective Device Management solution that can be customized and deployed rapidly, enabling OEMs and service providers to meet customer demands, create new business offerings and increase their ROI.”
Some of the key features of DeviceMaestro include:
- Highly scalable client-server platform operating across local or global operations, for devices that are in the same premise or geographically dispersed
- Offers secure connectivity with firewall friendly communication supporting HTTPS
- Supports standards-based communication and compliance with TR-069, SNMP, HTTP and SOAP standards
- Ease of configuration with metadata driven profiles, templates and workflows
- Superior monitoring and diagnosis capability with proactive monitoring, including alerts, trends and events
- Flexible customization and integration to meet specific Device Management solution requirements for varied environments
- Supports any TR-069 compliant device over Ethernet or Wi-Fi™
OEMs looking to develop/license a Device Management solution for their product portfolio or specific devices/models, or service providers interested in building and/or distributing a Device Management solution for their target markets can leverage Thinxtream’s DeviceMaestro in flexible licensing and partnership models. For more information, please visit www.thinxtream.com..
DeviceMaestro is available now.
About Thinxtream Technologies Pte. Ltd.
Thinxtream Technologies is a global software product company, with innovative products and professional services for media, print and device management applications across a wide range of industries. Based in Singapore, Thinxtream is a subsidiary of Celstream Technologies, an established, global Product Engineering Services company, with a rich heritage in offering complete product life-cycle development services. More information on the company can be found at www.thinxtream.com.
Suzanne Collier Public Relations
+1 714 572 1498
Thinxtream and DeviceMaestro are trademarks of Thinxtream Technologies Pte. Ltd. Wi-Fi is a trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.