News and Events
Thinxtream Technologies Launches PrintRover® Cloud™
Easy, secure, cost-effective, wireless mobile printing solution for organizations
SINGAPORE, October 11, 2013 – Thinxtream™ Technologies, a global company with software products for printing applications, today announced the launch of PrintRover Cloud for mobile workers in organizations. Based on its successful PrintJinni range of consumer mobile printing apps, PrintRover Cloud is a fully-managed, secure, convenient, easy mobile printing solution that addresses the printing needs of mobile/tablet users of an organization.
PrintRover Cloud enables printing to a wide range of printers/All-in-ones/MFPs from several printer manufacturers, from a wide range of smartphones/tablets based on the Apple® iOS® and Android™ platforms, making it a unified mobile printing solution. Users can print Microsoft® Office documents, web pages, photos and PDF files directly to supported Wi-Fi connected, PostScript® 3/PCL 5®/PCL 6® compatible printers/MFPs and experience great quality prints with high fidelity.
Some of the key features of PrintRover include:
- Cost-effective, fully-managed and ready-to-deploy solution that needs no additional infrastructure and expensive investments
- Enables wireless printing to a wide range of printers/All-in-ones/MFPs from several manufacturers
- Supports a wide range of file formats, including email, photos, PDF files, Microsoft® Office docs, Webpages, and more, from a wide range of apps in the native mode
- Supports a wide range of popular smartphones/tablets based on the Apple® iOS™ and Android™ platforms
- Offers an easy, intuitive, browser-based PrintRover Cloud Management Console for administrators to easily add, delete and manage users
- Improves workforce productivity by enabling great quality printing on-the-go, retaining original formatting
- Provides usage reports for administrators
PrintRover Cloud is available online for organisations on an annual subscription basis in a range of user-tier options. Trial subscriptions are also available for shorter duration and limited users. Users need to download the free PrintRover Mobile Printing Client app, available on Apple iTunes and Google Play, for use with valid Printrover Cloud Services subscription.
For more information on PrintRover Cloud, please visit www.printrover.com.
About Thinxtream Technologies Pte. Ltd.
Thinxtream Technologies is a global software company, with innovative software products for device management, print and media applications, and software services for a wide range of industries. With a wide range of offerings, Thinxtream has successfully enabled leading customers, including Fortune 500 companies, meet their application, product and business goals. Based in Singapore, Thinxtream is a part of the Celstream Group of companies and leverages the group’s software engineering capabilities.
More information on the company can be found at www.thinxtream.com.
Thinxtream, PrintJinni, PrintRover and PrintRover Cloud are registered trademarks or trademarks of Thinxtream Technologies Pte. Ltd.; Apple, iPad, iPhone, iTunes are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.; Android is a trademark of Google Inc.; iOS is a trademark of Cisco; PostScript is a registered trademark of Adobe Systems Inc.; PCL, PCL 5, PCL 6 are registered trademarks of Hewlett-Packard Company; Microsoft is a registered trademarks of Microsoft Corp. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.