IoT Testing Services
The Internet of Things (IoT) is poised to transform our lives in unbelievable ways. The exciting promises of this fascinating technology include not only automated and streamlined processes for businesses, leading to reduced costs and a more efficient performance, but also smart devices with amazing applications.
Despite the seemingly wonderful outlook of 20 billion IoT devices by the year 2020, there is a flip side. Most organizations will be overwhelmed to test this new class of IoT devices owing to a unique set of characteristics that are listed below.
The open architecture, scale of deployment and the limitations of the constrained devices also require new methods to study and validate security risks and can be quite challenging.
IoT Test Strategy & Implementation
Thinxtream has developed an effective strategy for IoT testing. Our comprehensive test strategy and validation of Connected Devices encompasses all layers of IoT implementation including
Thinxtream also has outstanding inter-operability testing capabilities to validate multi-vendor device deployments and ecosystem integration
- Thinxtream has expertise in device development and validation for a variety of industries such as banking, medical, office equipment, set-top-box, media appliances, energy and transportation. Owing to the many years of experience in product development, we possess the following skills.
- A remarkable degree of knowledge about the nuances in hardware-software integration
- An exceptional ability to work with hardware prototypes, released and in-the-field/legacy devices
- We have designed development and test processes that are fine-tuned for validation of constrained devices
- A significant amount of knowledge and experience in the validation of industry standards and conformance
- Strong expertise in development and validation of each layer – from device enablement to business integration and analytics
- Experience in implementing advanced IoT solutions based on own platform (DeviceMaestro Smart) and popular third-party stacks such as AWS IoT, Azure IoT Suite, ARM mbed OS, Intel, Cisco, Dell, Google and OpenStack
- Our deep understanding of software stacks, frameworks and visualization tools that are commonly used and integrated to deliver IoT solutions including Cassandra, Hadoop, Qlik, Jaspersoft, Datameer and Mulesoft
- Device/sensor simulators
- Consoles, viewers
- Data loggers
- Prototype management
- Agile test environment –TDD, continuous integrations
- Automation framework and tools for functional, load, UX, API and security tests