IoT is a key digital transformation driver of Customer Experiences, Operational Processes & Business Models for your business
4 WAYS IOT TRANSFORMS CUSTOMER EXPERIENCES
IoT solutions can transform your customer experiences in huge, tangible ways, thereby increasing customer attraction, satisfaction and retention. Walker, a US customer intelligence consulting firm predicts that by 2020, customer experience will overtake price and product as the key brand differentiator.
Gain Greater, Quicker Insights
- Extend your customer engagement beyond the sale
- Get real-time data on customer purchasing behavior, usage
- Obtain real-time data on your product performance
Deliver High-Quality Support
- Resolve your customers’ problems proactively
- Reduce wait times for your customers
- Improve positive interactions with customers
- Lower your customer support costs
- Update features in your offerings
- Improve design of your offerings
- Adjust your future offerings
- Innovate new, customized offerings
- Understand your customer preferences
- Create targeted marketing campaigns
- Improve your marketing ROI
Are your customers satisfied with the UX of your IoT solution?
Connect with us today to implement a modern front-end for your IoT solution.
4 WAYS IOT TRANSFORMS OPERATIONAL PROCESSES
IoT solutions can enable simplification of your operations, saving costs and focusing on innovation rather than repetition.
- Identify and eliminate bottlenecks in your business
- Minimize work-in-progress by frequently deploying processes
- Create event-based automated processes
- Deploy for innovation and creativity instead of repetitive tasks
- Enhance productivity and span of your workers
- Virtualize the work from the location
- Analyze detailed trend and comparative information
- Decide on the basis of real data
- Break silos with cross-functional collaboration
- Enable deeper, effective data-based internal audits
- Assess risks thoroughly by breaking up info siloes
- Collect compliance data automatically based on rules
- Address compliance risks by usage/data tracking
Is your IoT solution integrated with your enterprise systems?
Connect with us today to implement enterprise integration for your IoT solution.
4 WAYS IOT TRANSFORMS BUSINESS MODELS
IoT’s ultimate force multiplier is in its potential to transform your business models to achieve higher revenues and ROI.
- Extend your global footprint with integrated information
- Gain worldwide synergies while being locally responsive
Collaborate In Your
- Leverage data shared with your partners and customers
- Launch new business relationships
- Offer digital/service wrappers for traditional products
- Launch digital products complementing traditional products
- Build smarter products
- Enable new revenue streams and pricing based on performance and usage
- Deliver product as a service
Are you leveraging the data generated by your IoT solution?
Connect with us today to implement big data analytics and machine learning for your IoT solution.
REAL IOT TRANSFORMATION EXPERIENCES
Thinxtream has enabled several of our customers transform their businesses with our IoT Solutions and IoT Services.
We offered our IoT Services to develop an IoT Solution on Azure IoT Hub for a Computer Peripherals OEM to address their Field Support requirements. The Field Support IoT solution enabled our customer to remotely monitor their products in the field, provide remote field support services, remote updates and preventive maintenance, and achieve a high first-time fix rate, while reducing their field support costs. Read the Case Study.
Leveraging our IoT Services and our advanced expertise in AWS cloud, firmware and mobile technologies, an Electronic Tools Company launched their first Smart Product with OTA software update capability, opened a new revenue stream and gained industry recognition for their innovation. With cloud connectivity and a mobile front-end, the Smart Product alerted home users to critical events in their homes. Read the Case Study.
A Specialty Printer Company leveraged our IoT Services and expertise in AWS cloud, firmware and mobile technologies to build a Smart Connected Product Ecosystem. Our IoT solution enabled our customer to offer a smart product, supporting mobile apps and an e-commerce store to drive post-sale revenues of custom digital content and consumables. What’s more this was done without the need to invest in expensive retail distribution channels. Read the Case Study.
Using our IoT Services and our advanced expertise in AWS IoT, a Technology Firm built a managed “X”-as-a-Service (XaaS) platform to offer subscription-based, device-as-a-service to end-users for multiple device types and models, through channel partners. Our IoT solution, enabled them to offer custom portals with different access levels for OEMs and their channel partners across the Printer, Retail and Medical Equipment markets. Read the Case Study.